Sunday, June 24, 2012

Awesome sh*t: Kurutta Taiyou Recording Interview.

Kurutta Taiyou is my favourite album of Buck-Tick. Though Six/Nine having the potential to take over the throne, Kurutta Taiyou still hold a special place as it was the first Buck-Tick album that I love in its entirety. I love the album as a whole product. It's also the album that I think mark the beginning of 'serious' Buck-Tick. Their sound becoming more unique and distinct, their technique vastly improve, their sense of style starts maturing and Sakurai voice doesn't sound 'pop'-y anymore. And here I found the subbed interview about the album recording. It was 900 hours of work! No wonder it sounds so different from their previous work.

Part 1

Kurutta Taiyou Recording Interview Part 1/2... by sexualxxxxx_sub

Part 2

Kurutta Taiyou Recording Interview Part 2/2... by sexualxxxxx_sub

P.S: If I'm not mistaken, this interview comes from the documentary in Picture Product.

No comments: